Thursday, April 1, 2010

Season Ticket Holder Open House




The Full and 40 game season ticket holder open house was held on Saturday, March 20th. It was a cold but sunny day, and I'd given my brother and nephew (Kaden-11) my 2 passes. I had a great time showing them around! It is still so fun to see everyone's reactions for the first time.

Kaden was pretty interested in the whole "hot dog situation", but after a few bites of his foot long, he declared "this Schweigert hotdog is pretty good." He's 11, what does he know about brands of hotdogs? Clearly this was a HUGE deal in MN, it was strange to know that so many people cared.

I ran into several friends that day, who all agreed that the Legends Club and Metropolitan club were pretty remarkable. While in the Legends Club, Brian turned his back to the field, looked around and said- "from this direction you'd never know you were at a ballpark!" As for the Metropolitan - I'm just looking for an excuse to host a party there.

I think my MTS co-worker Jim said it best... "I just couldn't wipe the smile off my face the whole time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment