Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Opening Weekend in Review...

After winning a long 3+ hour game on Friday night, the team came back on Saturday for a noon game! The boys won again, but it felt a lot like a night-day double header! I think I left the park about 11:30 on Friday night and was back by 9 Saturday morning! As you can see below- we all kicked off Saturday morning at about the same speed.


My friend Kristen and her husband used my tickets... she promised a posting--Kristen- here's your chance! :)

Sunday was a tough loss. Justin Morneau struck out 3 times with runners on.. OUCH! I think the final score was 10-7... for a minute there in the 9th inning, I thought we were going to pull out a win! But, alas, we did not. I think the boys and the staff were all ready to celebrate Joe Mauer's birthday with a day off on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment