Friday, May 7, 2010

Tigers, Rainbows, and Brooms...

The series against the Tigers was a great one! Our first series sweep of the season! There were great games and lots of fun to be had!

For starters, Monday night, I experienced my first Target Field Twins game from my couch! It was very strange to watch the game on TV. It still seems to me that outdoor games are not played at home. I guess I'm just not used to it yet!

Then Tuesday rolled around. Would this be our first rain delay? It did rain plenty during the game, but caused no delay and for the most part the warm temperatures kept fans in thier seats. Check out the clouds as they rolled by Target Field! Thanks to Angela Lillie for the pictures... my camera was in my locker!



Then later, there was a rainbow! SO fun! At one time there was a double rainbow, I'm sure there are photos out there, but I haven't seen any yet.




The rainbow brought the Twins good luck that night. They found the pot of gold in some bottom of the 9th craziness by JJ Hardy! A triple off the wall and scoring on a wild pitch.

The series ended with a day game win. Sweep! sweep! sweep!

No comments:

Post a Comment